How do you respond to a Purple Heart emoji?
Respond with a heart emoji of your own.
You could even mix it up by sending a different kind of heart emoji back, such as the vibrating heart (💓, to show you're vibing with them) or the new heart on fire emoji (❤️🔥, to demonstrate your passion).
- 1 Send the same emoji back.
- 2 Respond in kind with a different heart emoji.
- 3 Send a flirty emoji to signal that you're into them.
- 4 Send a neutral emoji if they're just being nice.
- 5 Send an appreciative emoji to say thank you.
- 6 Send a more complex response with a bunch of emojis.
The purple heart emoji is often used to indicate love or affection, but it can also be used to signify something more simple, like support or appreciation. In the context of a guy sending you a purple heart emoji, it generally means that the sender is supportive of or fond of the recipient.
Who uses 💜 Purple Heart emoji? Like the many other heart emoji such as Red Heart ❤️ and Blue Heart 💙, the Purple Heart emoji 💜 is generally used to convey love and other strong, affectionate, positive feelings.
When sending it to someone on their personal chat, the purple or violet heart emoji means you're into them, at least physically as it expresses physical attraction and conveys you are not shy.
If someone you like “hearts” your text, it doesn't mean they're in love with you. If anything, they really like or love your text. This is a step up from a “thumbs up” reaction, as the IG poll revealed that, out of 121 people, 100 prefer getting the heart reaction.
Kissy lips 💋
Send back a blushing face (😊) or a blushing kissy face emoji (😘). For a flirtier response, try sending 🔥 or 😏 if you're feeling smooth.
Red heart. Meaning: True love. Use: No surprises here. The red heart emoji can be used to convey passion and romance, and should be reserved for your partner.
Despite its dark shade, a 🖤 represents love and affection. Someone may send this emoji alone or at the end of a sentence to show that they care for you. “Thanks for helping me today🖤”
my man: my friend, my mate, my pal, my buddy.
How do you know a guy is mean?
- Never want to hang out with your friends.
- Refuse to see your family, even on special occasions.
- Always put their needs before yours.
- Are unable to admit when they are wrong.
- Often make you feel like your emotions or hurt feelings are not legitimate.
Getting a girl to fall for you takes time, energy, and lots of patience. If you treat a girl well and show her what makes you a great guy, she may come to appreciate you and fall for you in her own time. Keep in mind that there must be some attraction between the two of you already.
You should feel better when you're with her, about yourself and about life. You should feel more confident and happy. You should miss her when she's gone. She should not make you feel weak or stupid.
Here are the typical signs someone is attracted to you:
They tilt their head as you speak (a sign of engagement). They smile at you. They make eye contact with you. They reach out and touch your arm, hand, back, or leg.
- They make prolonged eye contact. ...
- They shoot you a lot of brief glances. ...
- They play with their clothing. ...
- They tease you or give you awkward compliments. ...
- They touch you while you talk.
- She responds quickly. ...
- She flirts back. ...
- She keeps the conversation going. ...
- She shares personal information about her life. ...
- She initiates conversations. ...
- She sends you memes all the time. ...
- She teases you. ...
- She doesn't leave you hanging.
- She texts back quickly.
- She uses a lot of emojis.
- She hints at being together.
- She shows emotion.
- She double texts you.
- She sends a lot of text.
- She sends you photos.
- She sends you selfies.
- You Text More Than She Does. ...
- Her Replies Are Short and Cold. ...
- She Takes a Long Time to Text Back. ...
- She Never/Rarely Initiates Contact. ...
- She Seems Non-committal When You Ask Her Out. ...
- She Only Contacts You When She Needs Something.
- Tap and hold a message.
- Choose an emoji reaction.
The Blue Heart emoji 💙 is used very similarly to the Red Heart ❤️ in digital communication. It can convey a wide range of loving, affectionate, and happy feelings. It's especially used to express those feelings for things that have some literal or symbolic connection to blue.
What does 💙 mean from a guy?
A platonic connection.
While a ❤️ (red heart) emoji often refers to a traditional romance, a 💙 draws attention to a unique “bromance,” or, a connection between buddies that are as close as brothers. A 💙 is also appropriate for a casual friendship with someone you occasionally catch up with.
The iconic wink 😉
You can't go wrong with a classic winky face emoji. Whether you're testing the waters or moving forward with full flirty force, sprinkling a winky emoji here and there is guaranteed to signal to your crush that you're flirting hard.
It can be used to express gratitude, love, happiness, hope, or even flirtatiousness.